Jeffry,

>   Although, I'm curious about the person who said that it didn't line up
in
> IE5.5.  ( It works fine here, that is what I built it in)

I've got the same problem here....

In the menu I get Beginners Guide, then The Complete Reference has Instant
ColdFusion over the top of it with another Instant ColdFusion at the end
(where it should be I assume).

There's also some strange Black and yellow bits under the main menu....

I've attached a print screen JPG of the menu so you can see what I'm talking
about.....

Regards

Stephen