From: Vinny DiDonato (si.rr) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 2:45 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: OT Again: Relaying...

What I've been thinking of doing is utilizing CFPOP or some ASP equivalent
on my home box so I can write a web-based interface to send mail from when
I'm at work.  My ISP (RoadRunner) doesn't allow mail from any IPs/subnets
outside of their own.  Otherwise I use web-based email like hotmail or
linuxmail (which doesn't seem to work anymore :( )

As if I don't have enough work to do.

-V