--=====================_25914640==_.ALT

  What fancy blue Pepsi thing?  There aren't any new products on their
web-site?  The last new flavor I remember is Pepsi Twist. Which (I thought)
tastes a lot like Pepsi with some lemon in it.  I don't find that flavor
appealing, but that is another story.

--
Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Need a Web Developer?  Contact me!

&nbsp;What fancy blue Pepsi thing?&nbsp; There aren't any new products on
their web-site?&nbsp; The last new flavor I remember is Pepsi Twist.
Which (I thought) tastes a lot like Pepsi with some lemon in it.&nbsp; I
don't find that flavor appealing, but that is another story.&nbsp;
&nbsp;<br><br>
&nbsp;<br><br>
At 02:11 PM 7/23/2002 -0400, you wrote:<br>
-0400<br>
It is official, I have seen everything<br><br>
Today I picked op one of those fancy Blue Pepsi things. Odd, I'm
not<br>
sure what it tastes like. It does really taste like pepsi at
all.<br><br>
Remember Blue Icy Pops? It smells, and kinda tastes like a
carbonated<br>
blue Icy Pop.</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
--<br>
Jeffry Houser |
Need a Web Developer?&nbsp; Contact me! <br>
AIM: Reboog711&nbsp; | Phone: 1-203-379-0773<br>
--<br>
My CFMX Book: &lt;<a
href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072225564/instantcoldfu-20";
eudora="autourl"><font