Understood. I don't think any of us here revere Bin Ladin. As usual, it's
whether people use the tool responsibly, but I just don't have any trust in
your average serviceman.

Case in point: My friend (who is at the end of a high risk pregnancy and
has been for a long time on bed rest) is in a fight with a real jerk, a UPS
guy who refuses to leave her packages at the door -- even though she has
asked for this, and UPS has no policy prohibiting it. The guy just seems to
have a problem with a woman telling him what to do, and has it in for her.
The other day she was off on a doctor's visit, and came home to a note on
her door "Package refused, will return to sender. I will not leave packages
at the door." After getting sympathy from UPS, she's now getting the
runaround.

Not every person is like this, but every now and then you'll run into a
real jerk, or someone of very low intelligence. And that's not the kind of
person I want judging me and giving tips to the government.

As for the Factor, I've honestly never watched it, sorry. : ) My tv viewing
these days is limited to Buffy, Angel, news at 10, and occasional Alias.
Never got into these reality shows. When I watch, I want pure escapism.

Judith