BWAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are caught! trapped like a rat!!!!

I got stuck there too...thing is, you're going backwards out the way you
came in so (as you may recall) there are a few side doors as well... also,
don't forget that the doors may be above you.

One of the ways out of one of those long rooms (with the trenches) IIRC
involve some cargo containers at one end, you have to get on top and then
jump to the walkway...

I think...I hope that's right anyway...

oh and...those skull thingies don't really do any damage, so your armor
should care of them, don't worry about expending ammo on them.

and get a shotgun.

HTH

will
----
HALO rocks...for a better tomorrow
----

William H. Bowen
Webmaster

ALSTOM's T&D Energy Automation & Information Business

"Your friendly neighborhood Webmaster!"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.esca.com/

425.739.3629 Voice