Ray's Boathouse ( http://www.rays.com ) It's north of the city in the
Ballard neighborhood, on the water, fantastic view, great food.

If you want great northwest gourmet seafood (or great northwest deep fried
seafood) there's Ivar's (pronounced I-vers) The original restaurant (Ivar's
Acres of Clams - don't let the name fool you, its a real sit-down, candle
lit place :-) is on the waterfront at pier 54 (
http://www.ivarsrestaurants.com )

It's across Alaskan Way from the Pike Market.

What kind of food are you into/looking for?

If I know that I can maybe come up with some more recommendations.

HTH
will
----

William H. Bowen
Webmaster

ALSTOM's T&D Energy Automation & Information Business

"Your friendly neighborhood Webmaster!"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.esca.com/

425.739.3629 Voice