Ok,
        You don't know me at all.  I am telling you.  This is a fact, US Special
Operations teams have done numerous snatch and grab and elimination
operations that you will never hear about.  US Special Operations Soldiers
have died many times, during peace, in "training accidents".

        Can I prove this to you?  No, not within the limits of either my clearance
or my personal morals.  I wouldn't even if I were allowed to, because that
puts operators lives at risk and that's just not right.

Tim