Nick McClure wrote:
> Call me crazy, but I don't think we are going to invade. I think we are
> going to make them think we are invading, then just go get him in the
> night. Or have the Kurds go get him the night.

I hope not.

You simply don't want a country filled with weapons of mass destruction
in a civil war. Even if they don't use them, the chance that other
people with money and a vengeance buy those weapons and use them
elsewhere in the world is simply to big. Compared to that, even the
majority of Iraq falling into the hands of Iran is something like a
bedtime story for children.

Removing him is not the solution to all problems. It is opening
Pandora's Box, and you'd better have a contingency plan if something
unexpected comes out.

Jochem