no...your right I don't know any of those things.

Mind you, theres no reason why I should.

Cheers

From: Timothy Heald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 August 2002 16:38
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Iraq

It's hard to chill.  Soldiers die.  All the time in real training, and in
accidents and in actions that people never hear about.  Christ you drive on
Fort Bragg and there is a damn bill board sign how long (in days) it's been
since someone in the division (82nd Airborne) died.  If we get to 82 days we
get a day off.

Civilians do not understand the stress and pressure you feel on a daily
basis, even as a cook, (no I wasn't a cook I was an 11b1p, look it up) is
incredible.  The divorce and suicide rates are through the roof. We hear
this anti military garbage all the time and it makes me sick.  People only
hear about the bad things and then they assume we are inept "Gomer Piles"
type soldiers.  You have no idea of the training and missions that active
duty light infantry and special ops types do.  Hell most people don't even
know that a large part of the rescue force in Somalia was from the 10th
mountain division.

Tim