So I came back from the movie yesterday with a glow. And it still hasn't left.

They made this movie so well that you really felt that you were swinging
across the skyline with Spiderman. I had bought several Spidey comics when
I was younger, in my comic collecting career, although I never collected
his books seriously. So seeing the origin of Peter Parker becoming
Spiderman unfold on screen made me feel like I was visiting with an old
friend. And it was such a fun movie, that I told Michael I could only
compare the rush from this movie with either orgasm or a really good drug
high. <g>

(Not that Spidey's really competition for Michael here, but I can tell you,
Tobey Maguire is _hot_ in that suit.)

In short: Highly recommended.

Judith