Just got done watching the first half Battle Royale, a Japanese movie
about a bunch of 9th graders forced to kill each other on a desert
island. I think this would be quite possibly the second most violent
movie ever made, right after another Japanese movie, Iron Man.
Quite mind bending...if your in the mood, decent production values
too.
It's not released in the US yet, but I believe it did get released
in the UK. HK DVD or the internet are the only ways to get it here.

I also finally got ahold of Salo, or as I knew it Marquis De Sade's,
120 Days of Sodom. Supposedly the most base movie ever, and banned in
Australia. I read the first chapter or so of the book and had to stop,
after being thoroughly disgusted, a couple years ago. This one goes
for $150 used/$500 new if you can find it.

I'm off to work now... :)

--
jon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]