It sounds less like a lawyer related site than it does an organization catering to
drinking establishments who promote artificial lubricants.

Then again, lubricant may be a good idea since many in the legal community have been
accused of having a stick up their...nevermind.

(I could get in trouble here at work for that last one.)

Jerry Johnson
Lawyersweekly.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/15/02 09:41AM >>>
Hmm.  I wonder what that says about me, being that I'm working on a site for
the KY Bar Association.  Maybe I'm finally living up to my last name!

  --Ben Doom
    Programmer & General Lackey
    Moonbow Software