Cameron,

I have a 700 MHz iBook we bought last June. While I have not tried
installing CFMX on it directly, I'm running the developer's version of CF 5
on the iBook via Virtual PC with Win2K and IIS5. Its sort of like running a
350 MHz P-III. Not the fastest when running VPC but it works very well. the
14.1 inch screen is quite large and bright. I'm quite satisfied with it. As
for the TiBook (the G4 PowerBook), I've heard a lot of very good reports
about it, here's are a couple of different reviews for it:
http://www.macaddict.com/issues/0208/rev.powerbook800.html
http://www.macworld.com/2002/07/reviews/powerbook.html

HTH,
larry