Kevin,

That used to be the case. Not so now. Case in point when I got my iBook
laptop I fully expected to have to wait a couple of weeks. Instead after
signing the cheque, the clerk walked to the back of the store and returned
with the machine immediately. I've seen the same for the TiBook.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer