> Does "Sumo Consulting" mean you will wrestle with the
> really tough projects??

Actually, I came up with the name after 2 weeks of trying to think of a good
name.  It was driving me crazy that I couldn't think of an unused name I
liked.  I finally was walking to the park up the street and saw a "lost cat"
sign.  The cat's name was Sumo, and it clicked!  So I had found a name!

I also have thought about all the interesting taglines and themes...
"Crushing the competition", "Wrestling projects", "Size matters"  hehe...
The logo's gonna be cool also.  Almost done with it... :)

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc.
---