Solomon is a former street cat that adopted Wendy when she was living in
Knoxville. She name her Solomon because the cat was so solemn. Then when we
moved to Blacksburg, VA for my post masters grad school, we had a house with
hardwood floors. The cat decided that it was real fun to run at full speed
and then slide, with claws extended, on the hardwood floors. Unfortunately
she'd do this at 5am. So much for solemn.

Now she's very old (we figure at least 16 probably 18 years old), and is
much more laid back, except when it comes to getting pissed off at the
ferrets.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons