I'm confused.

-GLE

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

I'm deep in other things at the moment but decided to take 2 minutes to
put this together.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?shortlink=messages:4:157
83&#81456
This will get a specific thread and message in that thread. Is it short
enough or should I make it shorter? Once people are happy with the
length, I'll edit the message template to add in a [short link] link
that you can hit to get the short link for the thread or the specific
message.
Just as a small technical note, if you have the last url variable in an
url as a number and after that you use a # link to get to a specific
location, it'll fail. You need to have a non-numeric character before
the #.