She was one spicy meatball.  Sweet as could be, and swedish.  A tall drink
of water, and I thought she looked delish.  I have to say, I relished the
thought.  I just hoped that when I was stacked up against the men in her
past (and I was hoping for a short stack) I'd cut the mustard -- nay, I'd be
the cream of the crop.  Hey, I can't help it if it's corny, but (as we
pretend to say in the south) I was ready to mop her up with a buiscuit.  Go
for a roll.  Her name was, of course, Candy.

  --Ben Doom
    Programmer & General Lackey
    Moonbow Software