Good morning all,

I order anime DVD's from this place, normally I don't look at the
collectibles. However in the most recent products email there was this one:

--Hello Kitty Vibrating Massager--

http://store.yahoo.com/animenation/kty100.html

Arriving this month from Japan! Long-rumored and written off by many as an
urban legend, this Hello Kitty vibrating, um, err, personal massager is sure
to put a smile on your face. Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink. Say no more.
--
So I go to the website and find this
--

Hello Kitty 'Massager'

Details

Release Date - 9/24/02

Description

This may be anime related by only a long stretch, but some things are just
too cool not to offer. From the land of all things cute comes this handy
Hello Kitty vibrating muscle relaxer that's sure to put a smile on your face
and massage your muscles into glorious bliss. As a novelty gift, an unusual
conversation piece, or the gift that keeps on giving, this stimulating Hello
Kitty muscle relaxer is a grown-up toy for all ages that anyone can enjoy.
Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink. Say no more.
--

All I can say is that if your kid is a hello kitty fan, you might be in for
a bit of explaining.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons