From: e g [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 8:43 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Spam and movie week and no good, very bad interviews

I get too much spam, all of it idiotic. I spend at
least an hour on my other account just deleting junk
mail and I only get about 50 messages a day. This
account is refreshingly free of spam : ) and is only time-consuming because
of the many oh-so-entertaining digest emails I get. Granted most of the
problem is this horrible computer and the slow 56k modem but still I don't
need anything enlarged, shrunk, bought, sold, nor does my credit need
repair. Especially by strangers.

I have seen 4 movies in a week. Very unlike me.
Wednesday -- Dogma = wonderful. Saturday -- Lock,
Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels = boring. Today --
Spiderman and MIB II = very good (although sitting
through a double feature was a bit of a trial.)  : )
For some reason our Blockbuster doesn't have Best in
Show at all and Mystery Men was MIA so I guess movie
week is over for now. Besides, the new tv season is
starting soon. Yea!

I had an interview at what seemed to be a great
company yesterday. Unfortunately they must think I'm
an idiot. I couldn't even remember the most simple
things - like the difference between an inner and an
outer join. I just froze. Sigh....

I'm going to go crawl in a hole and pull some dirt
over me although I may take a couple of books with me.
Maybe CF for Dummies and my big Oracle reference. ; )