From: "Michael Dinowitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: Binary Decoder Ring ( Thanks Michael D.)

> My pleasure. For those who want to see the original code and the messages
that spawned it, check here.

www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=messages&threadid=3117&forum
id=5#33284
> I think that a javascript version would be easier on your server. It
shouldn't be much of a problem to convert it.

> > Ok. I took the code Michael posted and made a binary decoder ring. You
put text in the left and it turns it to binary in the right. I even made so
you can send "coded" email with it. It may take a few seconds to load
because the server its on is kind of slow.