Could be, but then again why are we looking for ulterior motives? Those
a pretty obvious, US interests here and abroad.

What this article states is that if Iraq and the US were Friendly the
oil market would become more pro-US. Well not shit. Iraq is one of the
main reasons oil prices are up, it is really the only country in that
area that has oil that we have bad ties with.

Sunday