ROFLMAO, CLARK

Guess you decided to CANDE DIEM - SEE'S the day.
Gosh, did I have to give you a RIESEN to do that?

Bet they're gonna ask their daughter BUNNY to GO DIVA in
a pool of chocolate and until her CHERRY is covered, but
they will be CORDIAL about it.

BTW the wife can't gather EGGS because she has
BUTTERFINGERS. She's short, so he calls her his BIT O'
HONEY. That's when she shows him her MOON PIE.

OK, I'll go back to work now <g>

-Ben