You know what's kind of sad about that?  A one day
pass to Disneyland $45.00 (half your flight cost) and
is going to be $50 soon.  Of course, that cost doesn't
cover both parks so potentially you're gonna pay just
as much for admission as your ticket to ride down
here.

When you're here, stop by the ESPN zone.  I live just
a few miles from Disneyland.  I haven't been inside
since they opened up California Aventure (too
expensive!).

---mark