> The problem I'm having is the text being stored in the cookie could
contain a list of directories separated by commas.

> So this <Cfif ListFindNoCase(#COOKIE.DisplaySelect#,#DirectoryName#[i]#)>
would not work, correct?

Eh?

Just change the code I wrote for you to use ListFindNoCase rather than
ListFind.....

> Wouldn't I have to do a <cfloop somewhere?

The loop is the CFOUTPUT.

> So the cookie could contain "temp,work,data". I would want these listed
ONLY and the others ignored.

Yeah that's right!  Thats what the code I gave you does.

Do you realise that you are posting the same to CF-Community as you are to
CF-Talk??

Regards

Stephen