I'm going to Vegas next week... Can't wait... I figure if that city
can't get my mind off of programming then im hopeless..

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandy Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 8:53 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Vegas Hotels (was Brazilian restaurant)

I think the Bellagio is one of the prettiest hotels there.  Especially
the glass ceiling in the lobby.  Keeps reminding me of a Cthuly exhibit
I caught in Jerusalem a few years ago!

Another nice one to check out is the Venetian.  Very classy.  Actually
one of my fav things to do in Vegas is simply hotel hop and check out
all the new stuff!  Haven't been to the Aladdin,  but maybe next time
(especially if there is a DevCon out there).  Oh well  now that I am out
East, I guess my Vegas trips are now limited.

Still enjoying the rain today and trying to wake up!

Sandy