Ben - There are no spare anything useful. There is
only a telephone jack and a midi connection open.
Everything that attaches has cheerful little pictures
and color codes. Dumb. Mr. Packard and Mr. Bell had
better cross the street if they see me coming.

Kevin - thank for the info. They had all of these
fancy mat cutting tools so I thought I might buy a
basic one and a nice sheet of board and just practice
making lots of cuts on it until I got the hang of it.
I'm not expecting perfection, although I do want it to
look nice. It just costs too much to have it done for
you and I have so many things stacked up and waiting
to be framed.

I'm off to take more useless pictures of the cats. : )

http://sbc.yahoo.com