I've been looking for something, and haven't found it on any sites I've
looked at so far (Priceline, Expedia, CheapTickets).  I want to take a trip
sometime in the next 6 months, but don't really have any specific timeframe
in mind.  I'd like to be able to say "find the cheapest 7 day round trip
from ATL to X which occurs in the next 6 months", and then it find the
time/date/airline with the cheapest trip.

Maybe that's asking too much from a site due to all the combinations of
airfares out there for a 6 month period, but has anyone seen anything like
this?  Maybe I just need to call a travel agent...

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc.
---