Tim, I really don't think it will run all that, as I was wondering the same
thing. I'm thinking I'm just gonna have to store this in the closet, and
after 40 years hopefully it will be worth something. Check out a picture of
the same model I have sitting here:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~andreth/sun1plus.htm

just look at that mouse!

Adam.