And thanks to the power of the archives, you can read a few of them. Do a
search on cox as the poster in the old FB archives
(http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=threads&forumid=12).
Unfortunately, most of his posts are from before the archives were put up so
they're not in. Maybe one day I'll add in all the posts before Jan, 2001.