Hmm - never showed up on the list . . .

> chatter. :)

I kind of sort of thought this was the point. As a long time lurker and very
occasional sometime contributor to this list I enjoy popping out of the real
world into the cf-community a few times a day to check out what's happening.
I never know exactly what I am going to find here, but I know it will be all
over the map and it will be entertaining and it will be a nice break from my
routine. I see lots of names here that I recognize, names that I see in
other more formal or business-like contexts, and it's nice to see these same
names in a more casual and personal forum. And, of course, we all share the
common CF thread which puts us in a bit of an exclusive club. If we had
headlights we'd be flashing each other as we passed on the road of life. I
like cf-community.

George
[EMAIL PROTECTED]