A battle between terrorists and soldiers resulted in some innocents being
killed. A battle where the terrorists had no compunction against standing
within gatherings of their own peoples. Personally, I'm just glad that
Israel has a moral center and is not Russia:
http://www.christusrex.org/www1/icons/russ-atrocities.html
I'd love to see Russia or any of the other countries who are fighting wars
brought up on even one UN resolution. For Israel, it's like 5 a week
(literally)

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&ncid=716&e=3&u=/ap/20021007/ap_on_re_
mi_ea/israel_palestinians

> "Israeli legislator Haim Ramon, head of parliament's Defense and Foreign
Affairs Committee, said Monday's raid was harmful to Israel's international
standing. "These operations must be done with much thought and without a
light finger on the trigger against innocents," he told Israel Radio."

> They should drop one big bomb on the Palestinians next time, a few days of
world anger and it will be forgotten...get it over with already!!