Stephenie Hamilton wrote:
> I am at work, we have cisco routers....
> The messages I received were "This site has exceeded it's bandwidth" OR
> "The Real Server has reached maximum thread count"

Then you weren't watching the multicast streams, but the unicast streams
(Real Server does unicast, not multicast). The easiest way to watch
multicast is to go to http://videolab.uoregon.edu/, download and install
Cisco IP/TV player (there are other ways, but this is the easiest). Open
it, go to "Settings", "Content managers" and enter the following content
managers:
campus.tv.tudelft.nl
iptv.internet2.edu
iptvhost.uoregon.edu (secondary: iptvhost2.uoregon.edu)
(All on port 80.)

Check the "Enable SOP listener" checkbox and click OK. After about 1
minute you should have some 50 TV channels in your list, if not click
"Listings", "Refresh all listings now". If you still don't get any TV
programs, your network is not multicast enabled to the MBone. If you get
listings, double click on the NASA one and enjoy.

Jochem