Boucher is a really good guy imho.

Also the first DMCA challenge by the ACLU is getting underway with the
first motion to dismiss filed last week. I'm not sure how long this
stuff takes, but hopefully the motion will be denied, and the case can
start. I believe the judge has already been on record saying that the
law is "unclear".

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/people/edelman/edelman-v-n2h2/

Another case I am watching, starts this week in the Supreme court.
Eldred v. Ashcroft, challenging the constitutionality of the copyright
extension, that has kept Mickey Mouse and Gershwin works copyrighted
long past when they should have become public domain.

http://eldred.cc/

--
 jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]