Goodness, Erika, I dont know about the bathing suit. lol
And I'll try not to bring 50-11 books so I can have a little extra
room.
Thanks again

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/9/2002 9:19:30 AM >>>
>>| From: Candace Cottrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>>|
>>| Ok, so we need, what, a couple "dressy" outfits, like a
>>| dress or something? And then the rest can be jeans and/or shorts?

Exactly. And a jacket or sweater for the chilly nights and/or
airconditioning in the hotel.
Oh, and the bathing suit! ;)

Leave room in the bag for the goodies you'll bring back!

E with a jealous K