IMHO, how people interact on public mailing lists is a reflection on
themselves and not their employers. If you like what Sean has to say
then you will like what he has to say if he changes to another company.
The reverse is all true as anyone who dislikes what Sean has to say
isn't going to suddenly like it just because he changes companies.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/
888-408-0900 x901

Macromedia
> hat!!!
>

> --
> Critz
>  Macromedia Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
>  <CFX_BotMaster Network="Efnet"
>        Channel="ColdFusion" Blog="http://blog.ctzc.com";>

> Wednesday, October 9, 2002, 12:46:54 PM, you wrote:
>
> FT> Just because Sean works at MM doesn't mean he can't speak _his_
mind.

> FT> All his emails come from his personal address, not a MM address.
He's