Personally, I believe you have opinions that are yours and they are separate
from Macromedia, but that is made easier by the fact that Macromedia is a
big corporation.  Think of all the people that have posted to the cf-talk
list over the years who put their company names in their sigs, and if you
have the idea that they are a one-man show, or the poster is a principal in
the company, and you start to dislike their ideas and opinions, won't that
affect you dealing with them as a company?  Some people have that same
problem with Macromedia's employees.  Not me, I like you guys. :)

Dan

---