d-

All of the relationships I've had that worked out at all
well started out as friendships.

IMNSHO, better to discover you like being with a
_person_ and learn to accept some other things about
them, then be attracted by a body type and discover you
have little in common with who they are...

<'sides, once ya get to be a friend...>
 ;-)

-Ben
P.S. I'm sure it's a fascinating story how he learned to
be "attracted to your body type".
<wicked Benny grin>

(in case you haven't figured this out by now from my
posts, I would make a lousy bowler, 'cause my mind is
always in the gutter!)