Yeah I will admit that there were a few "incidents" that happened when I
went 2 years ago that I have to keep tight lipped about around the office.
Nothing *that* bad but nothing upper management would want to hear ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Horwith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 5:00 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: How much does Devcon cost?

all I can say is that my devcon adventures have become the stuff of legends.
We're in the process of building a Fig leaf wall of shame..... and I am
(apparently) the star ;)  Fn fact, I believe Fig Leaf brings me to
conferences purely for networking/entertainment value.

~Simon

Simon Horwith
Macromedia Certified Instructor
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX Developer
Fig Leaf Software
1400 16th St NW, # 220
Washington DC 20036
202.797.6570 (direct line)