THe paper that he criticizes allows him to do so.  Praise that man for
practicing the Constitution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick McClure [mailto:cf-lists@;king-nacho.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 1:12 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: How free are we?

And that is upsetting to me. I will always Respect the office of the
President, agree or disagree. But to see a sitting President criticize
the very document that allows him to be there just pisses me off.

Something else that pisses me off is when people start and end at the
First Amendment, or the Second Amendment.

There are 26 other amendments each having no less importance than the
other. Even the pieces of the document that have been completely
rewritten by Amendment are still useful when learning about this
country. Look at the 18th and the 21st, two very important amendments
that have no real bearing on the current laws; but it still extremely
important that they are still there.

There is also a complete document that lays things out. Everybody should
read it from time to time so that we can stay familiar with just what it
is our forefathers thought was right, and compare that to what we think
is right.

How