From: William Wheatley [mailto:bill@;ediets.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 12:50 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: the game for me

Gotta love a game pimps bitches and hos! :) lol

http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/fun.games/10/17/tech.acclaim.reut/index.html

A topless woman rides a bike in a scene from "BMX XXX."

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Shunned by retailers for a video game
featuring prostitutes and pimps, Acclaim Entertainment Inc. on Thursday said
the controversial game was being unfairly held to a different standard than
mainstream media

Bill Wheatley
Senior Database Developer
Macromedia Certified Advanced Coldfusion Developer
EDIETS.COM
954.360.9022 X159
ICQ 417645