SO like, in a way, the US has a terrorist-wanna-be government.  Want to bomb
Iraq, and install fear in less powerful nations

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Heald [mailto:healdt@;dsmail.state.gov]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 1:55 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: CNN NEWS break

Not to mention this is the center of our nations government.  It did
directly effect many people (myself included) who are in government service.

I read what they said was the FBI definition of terrorism. I think that
definition is flawed.  Terrorism is acts of violence perpetrated in order to
install fear in a population.  Whatever the motive this dewd is a terrorist
in my eyes.

Tim