yeah NERF like bumpers should be mandatory... no hard materials that
crush people...

I know I like to drive way faster than the speed limit... but I mainly
do that to get away from teh packs of drones driving too close to each
other half awake/baked...

Statistically, my speeding is far less dangerous than the pack
mentality :)

We tried governing speed limits.. most imports click off at 150MPH.. I
beg to ask, but why bother at that rate?

The radio signal controller seems so obvious... let's IPO with it :) I
mean especially in construction areas where minivan moms yearly
bulldoze a few road workers...

Paris Lundis
Founder
Areaindex, L.L.C.
http://www.areaindex.com
http://www.pubcrawler.com
412-292-3135
[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]