Been there, done that.

Doing it again tomorrow.

lol

-----Original Message-----
From: Angel Stewart [mailto:gel@;silkcotton.com]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 2:23 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Calling all Sea Wenches

I'm 25 and my turn ons include sitting in the savannah and watching the
sunset after a brisk walk,
playing strategy boardgames (even though I lose a lot hee hee),
engaging in stimulating conversations about any and everything,
wiggling and nibbling cute earlobes of the opposite sex('Spank me Sugar
Momma!'),
having wild and varied sexual experiences,
meeting people of like and open mind,
blueberry muffins,
hot chocolate with marshmellows,
Various types of coffee,
a good goat roti for lunch...umm..
what else..CARS!..and fighter jets.
Computer games,technology...
Like Fantasy and Sci Fi stuff...
satire,sarcastic,cynical,silly humor...
and BWIKINIS!!! ^_^

Marital status: GF who's willing to experiment ;-)

Turn offs are peeples with closed minds/no ethics/no sense of
humor/women who don't clean behind their earsies.
*nods solemnly*

-Gel
*grin*