He Replied to some chain mail.

Name: Saddam Hussein

Nickname: Habib, Evil Doer, Latin Lover

Place Born: Village of al-Auja near the town of Takrit, Iraq

Hometown: Baghdad

Favorite Saying: "Say Hello to my lil' fwiend"

Favorite Salad Dressing: Goat Cheese

Favorite Beverage: Kool-Aid

Have you ever gone skinny dipping?: Yes! In the Rio Grand river (with naked
women :-).

Do you make fun of people?: Yes

Favorite Color: Blue

Have you ever been convicted of a crime: hehehehehehe

Pets: Anthrax farm.  They keep themselves clean.

Favorite type(s) of music: N'Sync

Favorite food: Hot dog

Do you get along with your parents? Yes, our hate is mutual.

Favorite place to chill: Kuwait

Favorite ice cream flavor: Cookies and Cream

Favorite type of family game: Spin the rifle

What is your bad time of day: UN Inspection Day

Adidas, Reebok or Nike: If she's not blonde I'll take her.

What do you sleep in: Matt's old bed...

Favorite website: http://www.zombo.com

Favorite subject in school: Bullying

Least favorite subject in school: Homemaking

Favorite movie you've seen recently: Ya-Ya Sisterhood

Favorite alcoholic drink: Kool-Aid, and even that is extreme by Islamic
standards!

Favorite sport to watch: Afghan Stadium Execution

Craziest or silliest person you know: Bushie

What do you look for in the opposite sex: Back veil

Say one nice thing about the person that sent this to you: Osama sama bo
bama banana famma fo samma mi my mo mamma Osama!

Person you sent this to most likely not to respond: Colin

Most proud of: My 2 recent critically acclaimed novels.

Who are your role models: Hitler, David Hasselhoff, Woody Allen, Me

Favorite book: 101 Bush Jokes