Like Thai food? There is an awesome hidden away place called Tum Rub Thai
right up the road.
Best sandwich place in the whole county, The Lucky Dill, is 2 or 3
stop lights past Caladesi going North, New York style stuff. Right
behind it is the best sushi place not on US19. Of course there is all
the nice little places in downtown Dunedin as well.
If you are looking for a little local flavor, with varying food
quality head to Ozona and go to Molly Goodhead's some friday or
saturday evening. It's kinda like what Hooters wishes it could be. You
get everyone from Canadian snowbirds to bikers there. Ozona is one
street...and the street isn't that long...can't miss it :)

We moved 10 minutes away off of US19 in Clearwater to a big building
with a slow elevator. The only nice thing is that this computer now
has a 100Mbit link to the net ;-)

--
 jon
 mailto:jonhall@;ozline.net