Hatton Humphrey wrote:

> Is there anything that can be adjusted for the audio?  I was connected
> this morning and there were 8 users and 1 guest and the entire thing
> was running really slow and choppy.  Even after I froze the video the
> audio would sound like someone was running it through a beat switch.
> Maybe a buffer for the audio and video?

You can set quite some properties in the Flash movie to set quality, but
it doesn't buffer. You can even set quality for audio and video
separately. But that is up to the person building the .swf.
However, I bet that currently the quality of the streams is limited by
the webcam/microphone/CPU at the suite, because it didn't improve when I
set a quality higher in the Flash movies.

I will be publishing some write-up of my findings tomorrow or Friday on
cf-talk.

Jochem