To be honest, your xposting bothers me, too.  However, when you said on
CF-Talk that you'd move everything over here, I don't think that fixes the
problem.

The issue I have is not that you are xposting, as that can be appropriate at
times.  However, as much OT as there is on CF-Talk, I feel it goes against
the spirit of the separation of the Talk and Community lists to post
in-depth technical questions here.

I never brought it up before for a couple of reasons.  1) How can you have
an OT post on a list for OT posts?  2)  It's not that hard for me to ignore
your tech posts here.

Having said that, I'm still prob'ly not going to read tech posts here and
almost certainly not answer them.  I'm not trying to be rude or mean, but
that's just how I feel.

Since it was brought up and all.  :-)

I'm not trying to run you off.  I believe in open communities and that a
community gains in strength with each contributing member (and, in some
ways, with lurkers).  I just thought it was time to get it off my chest.

  --Ben Doom
    Programmer & General Lackey
    Moonbow Software