> 2. Washington DC's low murder rate of 69 per 100,000 is due
> to strict gun control, and Indianapolis' high murder rate of
> 9 per 100,000 is due to the lack of gun control.

Just out of curiosity, can anyone give me the UK murder per 100,000
rate? We have full gun control...

> 5. We must get rid of guns because a deranged lunatic may go
> on a shooting spree at any time and anyone who would own a
> gun out of fear of such a lunatic is paranoid.

*cough* D.C. Sniper *cough*
Can you tell me how you use a handgun to stop a sniper? Can you detect
the bullet and shoot it out of the air?

> 10. The New England Journal of Medicine is filled with expert
> advice about guns; just like Guns & Ammo has some excellent
> treatises on heart surgery.

I don't understand this - can you explain it?

> 15. "The Constitution is strong and will never change." But
> we should ban and seize all guns thereby violating the 2nd,
> 4th, and 5th Amendments to that Constitution.

Is it just me, or does this seem a little funny - the Consitiution will
never change, but it's already had several Amendments, which is, erm,
change, isn't it?

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer