Philip-

just curious - how did you find out about the Easter Egg?

also, re: R2D2, at the IMAX premiere of AOTC in SF, there was a full-size
very realistic R2. He was chirping and beeping, so I started chirping and
beeping. He rolled over towards me, put a spotlight on me. So I said "hi R2"
and patted him on the head. He turned on a blue light, and did his happy
rocking back and forth dance. What fun!!

-Ben